Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1. SITE ACCESS
- 1.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered. Such user rights will be predefined by d3o Lab and its affiliates in its ultimate discretion]
2. USE OF WEBSITE
- 2.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- 2.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us,our affiliates, or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- 2.3 Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME
- 3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- 3.2 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
- 4.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material which d3o considers:
- (a) has not obtained all necessary consents;
- (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, of a sexual nature, abusive, irrelevant, potentially libellous, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- 4.3 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
- 4.4 The affiliates of and d3o themselves have the ultimate discretion to have such material referenced in Paragraph 4.2 and any other material that it/they deem is inappropriate, unsuitable or in breach of any of its commercial agreements currently in place, or libellous to us or any of our associated parties.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 5.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- 5.2 We do not allow for any caching, unauthorised linking to this Website nor copying of any Content available through this Website. We reserve the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames.
- 5.3 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so after obtaining an explicit written consent from us and on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom or would contain any of the restricted material referred to in Clause 4 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.3 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss, cost or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- 6.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- 6.2 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 7.1 Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- 7.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
8. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
9. OUR DETAILS
- Our business’s trading name is: D3O Lab
- Our business address is: D3O, The Lab, 7-8 Commerce Way, Croydon, CR0 4XA, UK
- Our company registration is: 03792408
- Our contact details are: +44 (0) 1273 418600, email info@D3O.com
- Information We Collect from You:
Data can be collected and processed when our website is in operation by you. The following are approved methods of collection:
1.1 If you register for information or complete a purchase, by filling out a form we can collect the information provided and hold for a minimum of seven (7) years
1.2 Traffic data, weblogs, location data, and any other communication can be collected. These details come from your visit to our site and any resource tools you use while on the site.
1.3 Any communication on our website or to personnel allows us to collect information.
1.4 All information or data provided are the exclusive property of D3O save any clause in this policy that renders redundant that right.
2.1 Circumstances may arise when we may need to gather information about your computer to help provide appropriate services or products to you. The data gathered from this process is solely statistical data, which may be shared with advertisers.
2.2The facts collected about you are statistical only. No identifying information will be shared about our visitors and how they made use of our site. 2.3 Cookies are used to collect general online usage by using a cookie file. If used this cookie file is downloaded without prompting. It will be placed on your hard drive with information transferred to the hard drive allowing the cookies to be used for data collection. A cookie is used to improve any services/ products, or overall website characteristic we offer you.
2.4 Any computer has the option to decline cookies. Your web browser options include an “enable” button to decline cookies. It is imperative that you understand by declining cookies you may be limiting your access to sections of our website.
- Use of Your Information:
Information stored and collected about you allows us to improve our services or products for you. Added to this parameter, we may use your information for the following purposes:
3.1 Any commitment we make on a contracted basis.
3.2 If information is requested from our website concerning services or products offered, we may use your data. Products or services which may be of interest to you can also deem a communication from us, if permission has been granted.
3.3 Notification re- changes or improvements may be sent to you in regards to product or service changes that could affect our service to you.
3.4 Added use of your data may include permission for third parties to use your data. This permission would be granted by you in regards to unrelated products or services that may be in your interests. We or third parties can only contact you in regards to this information if consent has been provided for information collection.
3.6 Third party contact or communications from our website, as a new customer, is only made if you have granted us permission. These communications are only offered for information you consented to and no other unrelated information.
3.7 Data that you do not want us to use or third parties to use can be withheld, once consent has been given regarding our collection of your data. We will always provide you with an opportunity to decline communications and our or third party data usage.
- Storing Your Personal Data:
4.2 Secured servers are used by our company to ensure proper data storage. Information on transactions is kept encrypted for safety measures.
4.3 Transmission of data on the internet can never be ultimately secure. We do not and cannot guarantee security of information collected electronically or transmitted; however, we take all reasonable endeavours to provide the best security available. As a result of our inability to guarantee safety, you are submitting information to us at your own risk. Where needed a password may be necessary to access areas of our site. You are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of the password you generate.
- Disclosing Your Information:
5.1 Personal information to third parties may be disclosed:
5.2 This disclosure occurs when we sell all or a section of our business or assets to a third party.
5.2.1 Personal information can be offered to any member of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries only if deemed appropriate.
5.2.2 Legal or statutory requirements may mean a sharing of your information.
5.2.3 Lowering credit risk and fraud protection may result in information disclosure.
- Third Party Links:
- Access to Information:
The Data Protection Act 1998 was established to govern online electronic communications. The act gives you access to any data we have about you. To gain access to this information a fee of £50 is needed. This fee allows us to process your request by covering our costs. Contact information is given below, which should be used to gain details about information we hold on you.
- Contacting Us: