The D3O® G1 offers superior impact protection in a low profile, adaptable design for back-of-hand applications. Offering an average of 50% reduction in transmitted force over competitors, the available pieces include knuckle and individual finger protectors that are designed as a modular component system.
The D3O® G1 features a D3O® Set Elastomer material to provide superior impact performance, weight, thickness and temperature stability. The glove features multiple flex points for optimised fit and comfort.
- Features patented D3O® technology
- Offers average 50% reduction in transmitted force at fingers compared to leading competitors
- Exceeds EN 13594 Level 1 (motorcycle) and EN 388 (industrial) impact test standards
- Modular component system
- Flex points for comfort and fit
- Increased protection on knuckles