The latest issue of D3O’s IMPACT Magazine is out now and available to download for free from our Resources section.
Issue 08 includes an exclusive interview with Atwyld Co-Founder and Director Anya Violet. Anya explains how a serious motorcycle accident has reinforced her desire to offer riders the very best in protective gear.
The new issue also includes a special feature on the new ANSI/ISEA 138 back-of-hand protection standard, which is due to be published in the United States at the end of 2018, plus big news of new developments coming out of the D3O Lab.
All the previous issues of IMPACT Magazine are still available to download using the links below:
- Issue 07 – How D3O is protecting workers in the world’s toughest environments
- Issue 06 – Currently unavailable
- Issue 05 – Behind the scenes with TT star Michael Dunlop
- Issue 04 – How science is transforming industrial safety
- Issue 03 – Is the risk of concussion turning kids off contact sports?
- Issue 02 – Is ‘military-grade protection’ enough for consumer tech?
- Issue 01 – How sport is helping drive innovation in impact protection