D3O has a spirited, dynamic and creative team that truly believes in its patented impact protection technologies and the role the company plays as a solutions provider. The team is diverse, with each team member bringing something different to the day-to-day running of the company.
If you want to be part of a growing team, check out the opportunities below. If none are listed, come back soon or feel free to send us a copy of your CV.
Quality Control Technician/Inspector
D3O’s mission is to be the global leader in impact protection by delivering quality, shock absorbing solutions to its partners. D3O was born out of the 2006 Winter Olympics, where it provided protective-wear solutions to the US and Canadian Ski teams. With no compromise on protection, D3O changed the protection market with a range of lightweight, flexible and breathable protectors. D3O continues to challenge and lead the world of impact protection and shock absorption with innovative, pioneering solutions for customers. To learn more about D3O’s technologies, materials and product solutions, visit our website www.D3O.com.
D3O is recruiting for a new position within the Quality team – Quality Control Technician/Inspector – who will report to the Product Quality Manager. Based in D3O’s Croydon office, the successful candidate will provide key support to the Quality department, which is responsible for the production monitoring of all products from the company’s global suppliers.
- Production monitoring; testing parts & data entry. Provide efficient, accurate feedback and reports to QC team members. This is a hands-on role and full training will be provided
- Inbound inspection; Quality Control of parts entering UK Warehouse to go into stock
- Complaints; providing support and evaluation where required.
- Fluent English, strong written communication skills
- Highly organised and efficient in time management
- Ability to perform well without close supervision
- High attention to detail
- Process driven
- Team player
- Scientific background welcomed
- Computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft 365, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook would be ideal.
- Standard working hours 8.30 – 5.30 with an 1 hour lunch break
- Croydon office has a gym onsite and parking
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- D3O is an Equal Opportunities employer.