The latest issue of D3O’s IMPACT Magazine is now available to download for free from our Resources section.
Issue 09 includes an in-depth report on the true cost of laptop ownership for IT and finance managers, plus insights from D3O’s Materials department on new developments in impact protection for electronic devices.
The new issue also has a special feature on how D3O® impact protection was used by stunt performers in Hollywood movies including Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Black Panther and Wonder Woman.
All the previous issues of IMPACT Magazine are still available to download using the links below:
- Issue 08 – “Wyld At Heart”: How Anya Violet co-founded a brand, a business and the world’s biggest women’s motorcycle event
- Issue 07 – How D3O is protecting workers in the world’s toughest environments
- Issue 06 – Currently unavailable
- Issue 05 – Behind the scenes with TT star Michael Dunlop
- Issue 04 – How science is transforming industrial safety
- Issue 03 – Is the risk of concussion turning kids off contact sports?
- Issue 02 – Is ‘military-grade protection’ enough for consumer tech?
- Issue 01 – How sport is helping drive innovation in impact protection